- Following J around the country; she's in India till July end and I'm trying to spend as much time as possible with her.
- Working my ass off
- Feeling bone tired and sleepy every waking moment (which on bad days run into 18-20 hours)
- Even with all the running around, spending time with S
- And yes, past few months have been filled with people ... spending time with my family and close friends (this is not a regular feature as most of them don't stay around me). I have had more house guests than I can count (or remember) ...
- Feeling like I'm bored, and wanting to quit my job simply because I'm not thrilled about it anymore and just chill at home (don't know if I can stomach this beyond 3 days, but I do want to find out)
- Reading during my longggg morning commutes and napping/ catching up on the phone calls during the commute back
- Communicating with all friends who are not around me
There, that is almost it. I feel like I have more to do than I right now have time and energy for! But does that mean I won't do all this? Low chance.
In places this sounds like a crib post. Its not, its just my explanation to myself about what exactly is it that I have been so busy with. And now I know! Anyway, isn't that what my blog is about? to be in on my physical reality and the parallel surreal.