Now, I ONLY need to get used to ...
- Getting to sleep as much as I want!! (no more waking up at unearthly hours to finish work!!!)
- NOT multi-tasking all the time. i.e. not have brekky and watch TV and check mail at the same time because I would find time to do each one of them. Right now I'm having to pace myself and tell myself this time and again. I'm behaving a lil like that kid who has been deprived of chocolates for years and has now been let out at a chocolate mountain and so is gorging away. I hope I don't end up with a tummy ache :)
- Not keeping my fav. lip balm and a 100 other things in my bag all the time. Oh no, that means I will need to find a place for them at home ...
- Not dial 0 when I pick up my land line phone to make a call :)
- Getting the time to finish reading a book in 3 days
- Not walking around with speed and purpose as if the world depends on me (to think of it ... do I really need to walk slower?)
- Not being bone tired and sleepless all the time
- Not having two laptops
- Having lazy mornings at home with S around and lazing in the sun and relaxed breakfasts and worldspace
- You know those printout of monthly calendars from Outlook? Not have every day of my next 2,3 or even 4 months planned out in different colored pens on those and pinned around me. (yeahhh, I do know how that sounds)
- Going to a multiplex and watching two movies one after another on a weekday
- Being around to call my mom dad at all times - I'm kind of cold turkeying as my parents left for a 2 month trip to Australia last week so I'm not able to make numerous calls to them in a day like I used to, at least not without accounting and planning for the time difference, them being out etc. Did I say how much I like my parents? Not just love, but 'like'? Ok, I'll soon rectify that but for now - they are adorable and much fun and I'm ... MISSING THEM TO NO END! :( :(
To be continued ... as I'm going to run some errands now but I'm sure things will keep hitting me :)